* Please note that all prices are listed in USD.
(delivery times and cost)
You will be given the option at checkout to sign for your package upon delivery. We recommend you choose this option to ensure your order arrives securely.
Daisy Dion ships internationally. As the recipient, you are responsible for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes required by the country you are shipping to; payment of these fees are necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
We hope you fall in love with your purchase, however, we will happily exchange your item(s) within 7 days of receiving your order.
To request an exchange, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and list your name, address, order number, and item you wish to exchange.
- If approved for an exchange, you will receive a return authorization number. Write this number on the original invoice and include it with the item(s) being exchanged.
- The item(s) must be returned undamaged in its original packaging with the security tag attached. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the sender. We recommend ensuring your parcel and obtaining a tracking number. It is only once the item is received that we will ship out the item for exchange.
Daisy Dion retains the right to refuse an exchange without proof of purchase and/or prior authorization.
For hygienic reasons, all earrings are final sale and cannot be exchanged.
Defects & Damages
All Daisy Dion jewelry is packaged in a strong and secure box to ensure it arrives in perfect condition. If an item(s) is damaged and/or defective, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order for assistance.
To maintain their original appearance, we recommend that you care for each piece by following the instructions below:
- Keep jewelry away from chemical products, liquids and moisture as they can remove the sheen and the brilliance of each piece. Water, lotion, fragrances, and any other oil or water based products will increase the likeliness of tarnishing.
- Store your Daisy Dion pieces separately in their original box to avoid scratches and tangling. Limit contact with rough surfaces to avoid scratches and color discoloration.
- Use a non-abrasive polishing cloth to clean your jewelry with ease.
Daisy Dion jewelry is made of plated metals that will tarnish over time with wear.